Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy Holidays!



Plop, plop, fizz, fizz oh what a relief it is.  Some of you may remember that Alka Seltzer commercial. Due to some over zealous celebrating I was in need of a few ibuprofen this morning to ease my throbbing head.  Don't feel sorry for me, it was all self induced due to a little too much Captain Morgan last night.  We went out with some friends, had a great meal and celebrated another trip around the sun.  We brought in the NEW YEAR with style and my designated driver, thanks honey, got us home safely.

It is hard to believe 2012 is in the history books and 2013 is upon us. I am not much for new years resolutions but I do try to be a better husband, father, friend and citizen of this world each year.

 
Some of you were not on our Christmas list, so I thought I would include a shot of the family.

I hope you had a great 2012 and my sincere wish for you and your family is that all your WILDEST DREAMS come true in 2013!

Life is Short, Attempt to have an interesting one /)
Mark

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete