I kind of questioned if this case would protect my iPad. There are two large o-ring seals, one for the front facing glass and one to connect the two pieces of the case together. I pored over the LifeProof website, analyzed the specs and watched a bunch of YouTube videos and became convinced that this might be a great case. I have not ordered one yet, but if the quality is as good as my iPhone case it may be worth the $129 price tag. For $149 you get the the plastic cover and stand too.
- Dimensions: 10.4in x 8.2in x 0.8in / 265mm x 208mm x 20.5mm
- Weight: 0.7lbs / 310gms
- Water Proof: IP068 Standard. Fully submerge to 6.6 feet / 2 meters for 30 minutes
- Shock Proof: Military Standard 810F-516. Designed to withstand drops from 4 feet / 1.2 meters
- Dirt Proof: sealed from dirt and dust particles to the IP-68 rating
- Snow Proof: Keeps out all snow and ice to the IP-68 rating
- Patent Pending speaker opening
- Waterproof Ear bud adapter
- Fully functional Home button, mute button, volume control
- Accessible charge port
- Double AR coated glass port for the rear facing camera
- Transparent back
The installation instructions seem long and complicated. There are all these orange warning stickers to check this and check that. You must do a water test! All the reviews say to read and follow all directions or you will have leaks. LifeProof puts out quality products and I am not scared of a few orange warning stickers. My order is going in soon.
Give me some feedback, does anyone have one of these, do you Love it? Hate it?
~~~Sail On ~~~ /)